Monday 2 January 2012

Let's have some Cremesheen

Speed Dial and Creme D'Nude

After getting a MAC gift voucher for my birthday from Megan, Chloe and Lauren, I decided I really needed wanted is a nude coloured lipstick. I had heard things about Creme D'Nude before but wasn't actually planning on picking this one as I wanted one that wasn't as popular. Then on chatting to the MUA in MAC I come to the conclusion that I should go with more of a Sheen look rather then a Matt, just so it doesn't look like I've just covered my lips in foundation, lets be honest, that is not a good look. Now after buying Creme D'Nude, I am now in love. Its a really nice neutral tone with a great shine to it, and looks gorgeous with my new DuWop Lip Venom over the top.

As for Speed Dial, this was purchased when I went on holiday but I never got round to swatching it for you guys. Its a lovely shade of pink, again with a gorgeous sheen to it.

Whats your favourite MAC shade?

XOXO

13 comments:

  1. I just got speed dial a couple of days ago, lovelovelove :D
    You've enabled me to get creme d'nude :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely isn't it, I totally forgot I had it until today too, will be wearing it all the time ;). And yes totally get Creme D'Nude, its just yummy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally purchased some MAC lippy myself the other day doll...3 to be precise; creme cup, ruby woo and shy girl :) I'm now officially obsessed and have added a million more to my wish list :) can't wait to see you in a week. Love you. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhh you went a little wild lady ;) ohh I love Shy Girl, thats on my wishlist too. You'd love Please Me too, such a you colour. I know I can't wait either, been too long. I really need to do some work though :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the look of Speed Dial! That kind of finish is my fave when it comes to lippies, I always feel a bit conscious if I'm wearing a matte colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so tempted to buy Creme D'Nude, I steer clear of most nudes as they tend to be extremely unforgiving but I love the cremesheen formula x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that nude colour!looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Daisy - It is such a nice shade of pink, my photos don't do it much justice ;). Awh see I always wear Matt so these are a great change, and I must say they look alot nicer. xo

    @Summer Loren - Yeah seriously go and have a look, I've never owned a nude lipstick either until this one, it is just to nice not to buy ;) xo

    @Aroob - Awh thanks, it is seriously lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Creme d' nude is my fave MAC lipstick ever (right now anyways) but I've enver tried Speed Dial!! Need it now!!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh I so wish I had bought it before :) its a beaut! Yeah go and have a look, its lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous shade i really need to get a mac lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love MAC lipsticks, they have so many beautiful shades. Both of these look super pretty :) Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE Mac lipstick!
    - kimmykouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete