Sunday 16 October 2011

Sunday Rambling



Today has been a proper lazy Sunday for me, all I have really done is a little bit of painting and cuddling Honey and this little beauty Foxeè. I have got the excuse that I'm not very well, and pretty close to my voice being completely gone. 

Saying that it was extra nice not going out drinking last night, like I have for the last three weeks. Instead Lauren, Chloe and me went to a late showing at the cinema to see 'Real Steel', which was really good. We didn't get out the cinema until 1.30am and ended up running to the car pretending to be fighting robots, I blame the tiredness. 

So now its nearly Monday again, which means back to reality, and to try and focus a little more on uni. As last week I really wasn't feeling it at all. I really enjoy uni but recently i've been having second thoughts of whether its the right thing to do? Or does everyone feel that at one point in there uni years? 

Hope you beautiful lot have had a lovely weekend? What have you been up to?

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Ohh i really want to see that film! and such a cute dog!
    Although im not at uni yet, i think the whole doubting feeling is something everyone probably feels at some point!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTEST dog ever!!!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete