Monday 14 November 2011

Mini Make-up Binge

Matt lipstick in Mystic, Blush in Sahara, Blush in Flamingo

I have been quite sensible recently when it comes to buying make up products, but after seeing that Sleek are 3 for 2 in Superdrug I just had to take advantage of it. I ended up getting these two blushes, Flamingo and Sahara. I also picked up another one of there Matt lipsticks in Mystic. I really love the Sleek lipsticks, the colours are so vivid and they are such good quality.

I also got my Eylure Double Lashes through the post from ASOS.com and they are just gorgeous, I really can't wait to wear them. I also grabbed another pair of the Natural Intense lashes (145) as these are just gorgeous too.

What are your favourite lashes? 

9 comments:

  1. the lashes look amazing! they're 3 for 2 in boots at the moment so I might have to stock up for christmas :)

    Is sleek makeup good? a girl at my uni is obsessed with their pout polish !
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I have a strong love for Eylure ;) Ohh are they, might have to stock up. I like the odd bit from Sleek, there Blushes are good for the money as are the lipsticks. I am too a little obsessed with them too, posted this a while ago http://babyimboredltd.blogspot.com/2011/08/sleek-pout-paints.html xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've still never worn falsies - really need to sort that one out! Very ashamed seeing as I'm a beauty blogger haha!
    You're one of my fave new blogs, really enjoying your posts atm :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sleek stuff looks lush, great too as i've been looking for a matte lipstick for aaages! the lashes are fab x

    ramz and the flock x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Daisy - Oh lady I only recently lost my false lash virginity, now I'm addicted ;). Awh thanks babe, seriously means alot, don't think I've ever been someones fav ;) xo

    @Henessy - It gorgeous isn't it ;) xo

    @Beth - Yeah they have some really lovely colours in the Matt lipstick, check out Heartbreaker that is also hot! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never used false lashes! Need to get on it! I have the lipstick in Mystic too it's such a lovely colour and lasts for ages on the lips :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those lashes are immense!!
    and I love Mystic! I try it everytime I go to MAC, its my next lipstick purchase!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the Flamingo blush, been thinking about getting it for a while!
    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete