Monday 5 December 2011

This is not a music blog but ... Top Tunes




I know not everyone is interested in the same music, but being a lover of all different types I thought it might be interesting for you guys to see what I have been listening to the most recently. This are my must have tracks, that to be honest I have had on repeat for the last couple of weeks. I hope there is something for everyone, and you find it a little interesting :)







Kelly Clarkson - You Can't Win


This is probably my favourite song at the moment, as for her album. I have always been a fan of Kelly Clarkson. She's got an amazing voice and her songs are always so catchy. If you like 'Mr Know It All' you will love the rest of her album too. This song is one of the up beat ones of her album, and I just love the lyrics they are just so clever.





You Me At Six - Crash


As in my last post I had to include a little You Me At Six, I just love this song, it is off there new album. Which I must say is really good. The song is a slower one of the album, but yet again the lyrics ares just lovely. And Josh's voice is just dreamy.





Jason Derulo - It Girl


Now for abit of Jason, I had never really listened to his music before, but after downloading his album, it was soon on repeat. Such a good party album, and some really good songs on it. This is possibly one of my favourites on the cd, but there are lots more really good ones.






Bruno Mars - Runaway Baby


Yes a bit of Bruno, he is my guilty pleasure. Even though there are a few odd songs on his album that really aren't to my taste. There is a handful I really like, and this is one.






Four Year Strong - Sweet Kerosene


I've always liked FYS but never been a major fan of them, as my heart lies mostly with Set Your Goals. But after listening to there newest album, I have fallen just a little in love with them. Its quite different compared to there older music, but in a good way for me. I think its because it sounds a lot more professional.

1 comment:

  1. Got to agree - I love YMAS's latest album, I could listen to Josh sing all day and Crash is just beautiful! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete