Monday 25 July 2011

Bournemouth Getaway - A little picture heavy


So as your lovely lot know I went away last week to Bournemouth with my fella. We left on the Tuesday afternoon at around 3pm, we went straight to the hotel to check in and unload all of our belongings. Then we just chilled out for a bit before getting dolled up and going in to the town centre. The first night we went to Las Tasca for dinner, which was lovely, it always is there. After dinner we had a little wonder through the gardens and along the seafront, I must say that is one thing I really miss about living in Bournemouth, its such a pretty place and so relaxing there. 

On the second day we went into Bournemouth town centre to have a nose round the shops and we went to see Harry Potter. We had subway for lunch that day so wasn't in the mood for a meal out in the evening so we got some crisps and went back to the hotel for a lazy night in. Then on the Thursday we got up early to check out our hotel, as I booked a seafront one for the last night so we could enjoy being close to everything. 

As we couldn't check in until 3pm I drove us to Boscombe to try and find a comic book shop George wanted to go to. It was so weird wondering round my old hometown, I had to go visit my out house too, just to see how much it had changed. After that we went and checked into our hotel and wondered down to the seafront to go to the Aquarium, which really wasn't as good as I thought it would have been. After that we went for a walk down the pier and the seafront. Then went to Wagamama's for dinner. 

Over all it was an alright holiday, the weather could have been better though, but I won't be rushing back to Bournemouth anytime soon. :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment