Saturday 16 July 2011

Steal Kelly O's Style


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14



For my first 'Steal their Style' I am going to attempt Kelly Osbourne, since a young age I've had a girl crush on KellyO and her style, even back in her 'Shut Up' days, I still thought she was amazing. So I just thought she would be the best person to do my first one on, as recently she had become more high profile for her style and individuality. 


These are just a handful of the images I had stored on my Mac of Kelly's outfits. The top there outfits I think would suit more of a 'Going Out' theme, while the bottom three are more 'Day Outfits'. I really love the bottom three outfits she is wearing, and as its Festival season I thought they would be great outfits just for that.


I have put together the bottom three outfits using clothing from various sites, and I have also linked all items in number format to where you can buy them. I hope you enjoy :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment