Thursday 18 August 2011

August Glossy Box



Just a quick post as at the moment I'm attempting to pack to go down to my boyfriends for the weekend as its his birthday. My Glossy Box came in the post this morning to my surprise, wasn't expecting to get it until I got back from Southend on Monday. 

I was so chuffed to get it today before I left as a couple of the products are great to whack in my weekend bag :). I am really happy with this months Glossy Box, and I am defiantly going to use all of the products. The Ahava Body Lotion is my favourite product this month as it just smells lovely, not to strong like a lot of other lotions. Coming closely in second is the Daniel Sandler Baby Jet Mascara, I can't wait to whack this on later, been meaning to get a smaller brushed mascara for inner and outer lashes, but never got round to it, so I'm really excited about this one :).

What did everyone else get in this box? How much do you love the products this month?

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I think it's fairer we pretty much received the same box.
    Love your nail wraps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tempted to sign up for GlossyBox! I'm loving your blog, amazing photos & content xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hair crackle stuff looks absolutely ah-mazing! I've just found your blog and it's really good; new follower! :) x

    ReplyDelete