In this post I am showing off my top ten nail varnishes, I have quite a large range so thought doing a top ten would be more interesting the doing a top three or five. I have linked each of them to where you can purchase the nail varnish.
1. Raspberry by Barry M - It's more of a blood red colour when applied to the nail, but its perfect for a classic night look.
2. 206 by Stargazzer - I love this nude shade, looks so good with any outfit or for any occasion, it also lasts a long time without chipping.
3. Grey by Barry M - A nice deep grey shade, looks gorgeous with a matt top coat.
4. Mint by Rimmel - This colour is gorgeous for the summer, looks lovely with a tan and so versatile.
5. Bright Pink by Barry M - This is possibly my most purchased nail polish, I just can't get enough of this shade :).
6. Cosmic Polish by Eyeko - This nail varnish is just yummy, with its fine multi-coloured glitter running all the way through it, great for creating the perfect cosmic nails.
7. Champagne by Models Own - This is another on I just can't get enough of recently, it comes out a beautiful light gold, and is great to do a leopard print design with. Or even some sexy gold tips.
8. Black Swirl by Models Own - This is my newest addiction to my Models Own collection, and I love it. Its a new look on just the plain black nail varnish, as it has more of an metallic sheen running through it.
9. 265 by Stargazzer - A nice vivid pink which everyone needs in there collection, also looks fabulous with a tan.
10. Pink Glitter by Barry M - I mostly use this one for a top coat, I know glitter nails can be a bit childish (specially pink) but I just love it.
Whats your top nail varnishes? Or even just your most reached for shade?