Tuesday 30 August 2011

All that Jazzz!



Recently, if I get a few minutes I've been messing about on these false nails I got off ebay, just trying ideas out, and perfecting ones which I do on my own, it's a great way to practice.


As you can see I've done a few different styles, at the moment I love glitter tips. I really like the way it looks like you've just dipped the tips in. I also love space nails, I still have not got it perfect, but these are the best I've done so far, I think they are adorable.


What are your favourite nail art designs? :)

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. the leopard print designs in this pic look great, both on the turquoise and the other polish :)
    i like the glitter tips too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the last ones - so pretty.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the leopard print with glitter!
    also love the spacey nails! im yet to try and do this :) x

    ReplyDelete