Monday 1 August 2011

Wild Weekend



So I've been mega busy the past few days. I worked all day Saturday and then went out in the evening for a mini night out with the guys and girls. It was a really good night, tried a new bar which had '241' cocktails until 10pm, and at £3.95 that is a bargain. After going to Bar Aroma we went done to the next bar for a little bit and then headed to 02 for some dancing. 

It was a really good night, but as I had to work Sunday I didn't want to stay out too late so I ended up going home at 1am. Then work on Sunday was extra long, as I had to work until 9pm. I then had work today at 8am, so I'm just mega tired. All I have wanted to do is sit and paint my nails and catch up on blogging. 

Have you all had a lovely weekend? What have you been up to? 

P.s. The pictures are just a few from Saturday as we ended up taking over 300 :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment