Tuesday 2 August 2011

Naughty Nail Varnish


The other day I bought a few bits from Superdrug as I wanted to treat myself, I also pick up a couple of Barry M nail varnishes. Recently I had kind of gone off Barry M as I feel like it chips an awful lot, and that they are quite watery. But seeing everyone blog about the Peach Melba colour I had to get it, is such a lovely shade and will look lovely with a tan. I also picked up Berry as it was £4.99 and lilac is always so easy to wear.

I tested them out on my new nail wheels I got on ebay, just to practice some nail art and to test colours too. This was just using one coat, so as you can see the coverage is really good and doesn't looks watery at all.

Whats your favourite shade of nail varnish?


XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I love these two colours! I've tried to decide my favourite nail shade, but I have over 60, so it's hard. I think bright blue, red or navy! xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these colours! I also love peach melba, but i also love strawberry pink :) http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Katy - Yeah I love blue nail varnish atm, specially aqua shades :) xo

    @ Jodi - Awh I love strawberry pink nail varnishes, possibly my most worn :) xo

    ReplyDelete